Friday, May 14, 2010

We're Back!

Okay...don't laugh! I have switched from blogspot to wordpress and now back to blogspot! I am so excited to start blogging again. I am currently standing in my kitchen sipping some water. My laptop is on the counter. Henley is taking his morning nap. Hayden is going potty. (I should probably go check on him.) I have some paint samples out because I want to re-paint a couple rooms...our fireplace room and the bright GREEN bathroom. (Hayden just called for me...)

(Ok...now I am back) Our adoption papers are all piled up next to me. I keep reading them over and over and over. I need to find a folder to put them in soon! We are adopting from Rwanda and are so excited! I have much more to say about that but it will have to be during a time when I am actually sitting down.

Tomorrow, we are heading to South Carolina for my cousin's wedding. Can't wait to be with my family! So I guess I need to go think about packing. But I'll have to think about it while I am playing some Wii with the big H-man! Coming little buddy!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

YEAY! I've missed your blog. I miss seeing you so much! Love you!
Ashley

This Is Stupid said...

Very cool about your adoption! Hope that all goes well...and welcome back to blogger =)

Tara said...

So glad your back and that I am the first one to comment on your new blog! I am so excited for you guys and the adoption! I cant wait to hear all about it.

Erin Jackson said...

I had no idea that you guys are trying to adopt! I suppose you know that Kat and Andrew are also adopting from Rwanda? Excited for you all!